Remember when you wakeup in the morning and you are fed up of the same boring breakfast and want to create something new and quick.
Then here are the recipes for you. It happens with me all the time. I used to make eggs everyday then on weekend aloo paratha but I got bored with the same routine. So I discovered some new recipes.
1. Grilled Cheese Sandwich
For example if I make normal cheese sandwich it will be so boring. So what I do is, add some crushed garlic into the butter and mix it. Apply that on bread and add some cheese to to it. You have created a new breakfast recipe.
|GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH|
- 1 Tbsp Butter room temperature
- 1/2 tsp garlic minced
- handful Coriander Leaves(Cilantro) finely chopped
- Bread white/multigrain/brown
- Cheese slice
- Take room temperature butter in a bowl.
- Add minced garlic and finely chopped coriander leaves to it. Mix well.
- Apply this mixture on one side of bread.
- Put a cheese slice on it.
- Put another bread on it to make sandwich.
- Heat a pan/tawa and place the sandwich on it.(butter side on the pan)
- Now apply the butter paste on the other side of the bread as well.
- Cook the sandwich from both the sides.
- When done, take out the bread and cut it into halves.
- BN APPETITE!
Watch Video –